Here I am continuing the challenge of finding 5 different features that retail stores use to improve their customer experience and increase the turnover. Some may also be quick wins which can be implemented with little costs. follow the journey, maybe you will get some inspiration for your own retail store.
Click here to find out about my project and the first company I reviewed!
For the 3 of December I chose to visit dm drogerie markt, and found following winning strategies:
- The sample assortment (products in small sizes and package). I find it very useful to have the possibility to test a product before buying it or just to choose small sizes for travelling. Dm has a large assortment of samples that they sell for cremes, shampoos, hair mousse etc.
- All banners talking about the feature of the products are in Romanian language (in several stores the cosmetics companies save this costs).
- The shopping cart is designed also for small products, retail is detail.
- The playing corner for kids is designed to support the development of the senses and skills, showing social responsibility and care.
- The wide assortment of own brand articles good price quality ratio attracts also the customers who have an below average income, which represent the largest number of the buying power in Romania.
dm is the only drogerie markt present on the Romanian market and the concept is very successful.
Click here to see the previous retail store I reviewed. Follow me on LinkedIn and Facebook to make sure you will get all the quick wins for your business. If you like them and find them useful, share them to your network!