Happy to continue the journey of noticing features that improve the customer experience in the retail stores. Click here to find out about my project and the first company I reviewed!
For the 2 of December I picked Cărturești.
Cărturești is a book store which managed to position itself as a brand. If somebody tells “I am going to Cărturești”, than you already have a picture in mind about that person.
What I like about Cărturești is:
- The homlike atmosphere with carpet on the floor, comfortable armchairs, slow music, quiet and calm employees, which invites you to spend time there.
- The continuous fresh assortment of gadgets which attracts clients of any age. For example there is the only book store where I spend time with my nine years old son. He asks to go there, because of the kendamas they sell and I am happy to go because I love spending time in a bookstore and always end up also buying books.
- Gift wrapping corner with a wide selection of papers is for free. At peak times they even increase number of people helping out there.
- The products are placed everywhere like at home, on the shelves, tables on the floor and you cannot pass by them without checking. I always end up buying something else then I came for.
- The employees react very fast in opening cash desks if needed, so there would be as little as possible waiting time in the cue.
Besides what I named above I have found a lot of other features that improve the experience of the customers. For sure Cărturești can be a benchmark for the stores in the same industry.